Fence Protector Stain & Sealing uses high quality products to beautifully protect and preserve your fence and other wooden surfaces. We saturate the surface of clean lumber with the stain color of your choice. The stain penetrates into the substrate and leaves your fence, deck, playground, etc. with an even, uniform coating.
In addition to being beautiful to look at, the staining & sealing process saves you money and the unnecessary aggravation of seeing your fence splinter and break every few years.
Scroll down to view our different stain options and learn more about our products.
Semi-Transparent Fence Stain
3 Year Warranty
Our semi-transparent fence stain has unparalleled U.V protection and covers more square feet of coverage per gallon than comparable products.
Primary Semi-Transparent Colors
Special Order Semi-transparent Colors
Transparent Fence Stain
2 Year Warranty
Our transparent fence stain highlights and reveals all of the wood grain, provides a sheer color to the fence, and is resistant to U.V. rays. Transparent stains are most popular with homeowners who are striving to highlight and glorify the natural beauty of new Cedar or Redwood fences.
Details About Our Stain & Sealant Products
- High quality, deep penetrating natural oils used to replenish and revive the composition of the wood
- Highest quality trans-oxide and finely ground iron oxide pigments that lessen the damaging affect of harsh UV rays while providing ample color choices for consumers
- UV inhibitors to further lessen the effects of harmful UV rays and keep the color consistent through the duration of the warranty
- Synthetic resins designed to promote maximum adhesion and penetration to the wood while beautifying the finished appearance of the wood structure
- The latest available mildewcides and fungicides to repel the growth of harmful mildew and fungus spores that decay wood and turn the fence gray in appearance
- Water-repellent silicone to repel water, decreasing the damage associated with warping, swelling and cupping
- Unique dispersants and anti-settling agents used to keep the product consistent in its container and lessen the amount of stirring required prior to application.